The Surprising Benefits Of Cuticle Oil & Why You Need It In Your Nail Routine
Picture this - you’ve just finished pampering yourself with an at-home DIY manicure using Huella Beauty Vegan Nail Lacquer. You look at your nails in awe - they look amazing in the white hue ‘COCONUT COLADA’. They’re incredibly shiny, smooth, and opaque. In fact… they look like you just stepped out of the salon!
EXCEPT… you take a closer look and realize - your cuticles are a mess! They’re dry, cracked, and peeling like crazy!
You can’t believe it. Your fresh new mani is now tainted by your unkept cuticles…
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUTICLES?
Many people skip this crucial step in their at-home nail routine. Since your cuticles protect your skin from bacteria and infection, it’s essential to keep them healthy and well-maintained. However, keeping your cuticles healthy is not only beneficial for the health of your cuticles and surrounding skin, but it’s also beneficial for the strength, health, and growth of your actual nails as well.
THE EASIEST WAY TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY CUTICLES…
And taking care of your cuticles doesn’t have to be a hard and dreaded task. In fact, an easy way to ensure your cuticles (and nails) are healthy & protected is by using cuticle oil regularly. The wear & tear of everyday life can be extremely damaging to your nails and cuticles, and cuticle oil helps keep your cuticles moisturized, healthy & strong, which in turn helps you maintain long, healthy, and durable nails. Using cuticle oil regularly will also help increase the circulation to your cuticles which can help stimulate nail growth.
Most cuticle oils are made from vegetable oils which help to provide all the amazing nutrients and benefits your cuticles need to stay healthy and strong.
Our cuticle oil, ‘The Good Oil’ is made from 7 all-natural ingredients, each with a specific purpose to nourish and treat your cuticles. These ingredients include…
- Safflower Seed Oil - This ingredient is great for rejuvenating your cuticles and nails because it’s packed with nutrients like vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Cottonseed Seed Oil - This is another ingredient infused with vitamin E, so it helps to nourish, protect, and strengthen your nails and cuticles.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - This ingredient is rich in vitamins E and B, which helps to strengthen and promote healthy nail growth.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - This oil is nutrient Rich in Omega-9 Fatty Acids and Antioxidants, so it’s highly nourishing for your nails and cuticles.
- Argan Oil - This ingredient helps strengthen and moisturize your nails and cuticles due to it being high in vitamin and essential fatty acids.
- Tea Tree Oil - This ingredient has amazing anti-fungal and antiseptic properties to keep your cuticles and nails healthy.
- Vitamin E - Finally, our vitamin E works to moisturize the nail plate by providing nutrients for the nails.
If you’re not already using cuticle oil as part of your daily beauty routine, we highly recommend you check out ‘The Good Oil’. Not only will this help you keep your cuticles maintained and healthy, but it will also help your nails grow faster and stronger!